We are growing Moringa trees and are in the process of preparing our land to plant even more!
- vitamin A
- vitamin B1 (thiamine)
- B2 (riboflavin)
- B3 (niacin), B-6
- folate and ascorbic acid (vitamin C)
It is also very low in fats and contains no harmful cholesterol.
FREE eBook on Moringa
To get your FREE eBook on the benefits of Moringa and how it’s impacting the world, click HERE.
FACTS ABOUT MORINGA
- The tree is native to India but also grows in Asia, Africa, and South America.
- Moringa contains a variety of proteins, vitamins, and minerals.
- Moringa oleifera has few known side effects.
- People taking medication should consult a doctor before taking moringa extract.
Neither King Sovereign Farms, nor it’s directors or affiliates make no claims to be medical professionals nor that moringa will treat disease. People taking medication should consult a doctor before taking moringa extract or powder.
For more information on moringa, please click HERE.